Shikako Region!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikako Region!

The Shikoku Region is a small island region - unknown to most of the people of the Pokemon World. It's a small area south of the Sinnoh Region and the gyms were only recently established.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tantely Miss Madagascar Video
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:43 am by sinceaobr

» Tantely Miss Madagascar Video
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:43 am by sinceaobr

» Heyo! GREETINGS FROM WHERE EVER I AM
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 am by Fall

» "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 am by Fall

» Revan's Rainforest Trip
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 pm by dustfinger11

» Serious Training
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:31 pm by Sia

» An epic black out
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:46 pm by Lyon

» Second Character Aquita
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 pm by Sia

» Buying a Seal case
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:43 pm by Sia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is weusherita09723

Our users have posted a total of 194 messages in 75 subjects
Top posters
Ashykins
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Vote_lcapMarcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Voting_barMarcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Vote_rcap 
Sia
Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Vote_lcapMarcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Voting_barMarcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Vote_rcap 
Lyon
Fall
dustfinger11
Gustav
sinceaobr
Monkey
Clarence
Enzeru
Affiliates
free forum

Credits
credit to harley wants a davidson at caution for our pips!

Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey

Monkey

Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P    Marcus Ashcroft W. I. P  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Character Name: Marcus 'Lucius' Ashcroft the Third

Trainer Class: Trainer/Douchebag
Sub-Class: Fire Trainer

Personality:

"...................My Name is Marcus Ashcroft the Third! You HAVE heard of me, right?"
    Marcus is quite pompous often going out of his way to show how truly marvelous he is, this often leaves others to see Marcus as a spoilt brat or even will believe his lies and follow him to the ends of the earth. Through this Marcus has a variety of 'fans' in his hometown (including a group of cheerleaders) who bid him farewell upon his journey and are always happy to see him when he returns, although they could just be doing this due to the youths immense wealth.

"..................Pokemon. Mindless Animals ready to be used by us to do whatever task we wish, with such destructive power to rival god himself...think of the possibilities!"
    Marcus, like his father before him, sees pokemon more as weapons and tools than as living creatures. He truly believes that pokemon need to earn their place to deserve training and will often abandon or toss pokemon that he deems unfit for combat away in a heart beat. The only Pokemon Marcus feels any connection to is his Chimchar and the legendary Mewtwo.

"...................Yoink! Smell ya Later!"
    Marcus has a tendency to challenge any and all trainers he comes across for the pure pleasure of harming their pokemon and often times the trainers themselves. He will more than often take a persons most promising pokemon after defeating them just to spite the trainer.

".................I saw him, when I was very young, too young to remember most things. But I remember him, clearly...so clearly and I remember thinking that - well - maybe he's the father I'm supposed to have, the one watching over me and not just training me like one of these animals."

Although sort of Strange, Marcus has devoted his entire quest to finding the legendary Mewtwo due to his history with his father and sightings of this pokemon. Marcus in his heart feels that Mewtwo is his 'true' father and that when he finally meets (not captures) Mewtwo he might be able to have a connection to something that wasn't so mechanical or forced. He often will run towards and place that even a glimpse of seeing this monster will be in hopes that the monster will accept him and forgive him of the sins he commited. That's right kids, Marcus deep down does all of this just to get his fathers attention and might become a good ol' lion heart if mewtwo was found.

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Background:
'Prologue'

Starting Pokémon:

Nickname: 'Wukong'
Type: Chimchar
Level: 5
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Ember, Smokescreen

Pokémon History: Wukong was a chimchar

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down