Shikako Region!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikako Region!

The Shikoku Region is a small island region - unknown to most of the people of the Pokemon World. It's a small area south of the Sinnoh Region and the gyms were only recently established.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tantely Miss Madagascar Video
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:43 am by sinceaobr

» Tantely Miss Madagascar Video
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:43 am by sinceaobr

» Heyo! GREETINGS FROM WHERE EVER I AM
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 am by Fall

» "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 am by Fall

» Revan's Rainforest Trip
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 pm by dustfinger11

» Serious Training
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:31 pm by Sia

» An epic black out
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:46 pm by Lyon

» Second Character Aquita
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 pm by Sia

» Buying a Seal case
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:43 pm by Sia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is weusherita09723

Our users have posted a total of 194 messages in 75 subjects
Top posters
Ashykins
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Vote_lcap"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Voting_bar"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Vote_rcap 
Sia
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Vote_lcap"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Voting_bar"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Vote_rcap 
Lyon
Fall
dustfinger11
Gustav
sinceaobr
Monkey
Clarence
Enzeru
Affiliates
free forum

Credits
credit to harley wants a davidson at caution for our pips!

"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fall
Breeder
Breeder

"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Empty
PostSubject: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:29 pm

"So, Treecko... I think we're lost. In a jungle with wild pookey manz." Treecko sat on Fall's head as he walked in the jungle. "Hakuna matata?" They both nodded and fist bumped. "Treecko, I feel a disturbance in the force." slowly he turned around, but saw nothing. Slightly perturbed he continued to walk. "Must have been my imagination..." nonchalantly he walked forward again. Treecko moved down to Fall's shoulder, and stood as a vigilant watchman.
Back to top Go down
Sia
Coordinator
Coordinator
Sia

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:46 pm

A Corphish was practicing its Bubble attack and hit a bunch of vines causing a popping sound which angered a Tangela that was above and the tangela was about to attack the Young Corphish what will you do? Help the Corphish or see the Corphish be beaten up by the Tangela the choice is yours.The Corphish used Bubble but it barely affected Tangela and it was in serious need of help.
Back to top Go down
Fall
Breeder
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:02 pm

"Treecko, go help that Corphish! In our youth don't we all make mistakes? Pound!"

"Treecko!" The lizard called out, as he sped from tree to tree to strike the Tangela. Treecko was a green shadow as he quickly closed the distance between himself and the Tangela. "Launch a suprise attack from behind it!" Fall commanded. He suddenly changed. He was intensely focused. His voice was no longer slow and warm, but instead felt cold and harsh. The hidden genius came out of him. Suddenly his Treecko was upon the newly awakened Tangela, and he was ready to strike. "NOW, TREECKO!"
Back to top Go down
Sia
Coordinator
Coordinator
Sia

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:50 pm

The Tangela got hit but got up and shot a vine at Treecko landing a hit but not too severe but Treecko got up and awaited your Command the Tangela was angry but it got hit too severed and began to run away.The Corphish seemed to thank you for your Protection and awaited for something to happen for you to capture him maybe?

Congratalations Treecko gained 1 Stat point
Back to top Go down
Fall
Breeder
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:04 pm

"Hey there little buddy..." Fall beckoned. His voice again mellowed out to that warm, sleepy tone. "I'm gonna catch you now... Do you want that? I need to get a bag after this. How in the world am I supposed to carry anything?" He pulled a pokeball off his waste and tapped it on the water-types shell. Fall held the ball in his open hands like a treasured pearl. Watching very closely. Spying through half open eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sia
Coordinator
Coordinator
Sia

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 pm

The ball sucked Corphish in and 1....... 2....... 3........ 4..... it shaked then 5.......... it stopped
Congratalations You caught a Corphish
Level 6
Ability:Hard Shell
Moves:Bubble
"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  341
Back to top Go down
Fall
Breeder
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:00 pm

'Great work, Treecko... Fist bump... Awesome." Fall nonchalantly continued his trek through the jungle. He wandered looking for the two people he saw earlier. Surely they can't have gone far, he thought to himself. "Treecko, listen for those two people we saw earlier."

"Treecko!" The pokemon returned. Once again the grass pokemon stood as a vigilant watchman. "Treecko, how do people survive here?" Fall asked exhaustedly after many hours of walking.

"Treecko?"

"I know... This place is definitely no bueno for my pores."

"Tree?"

"But, I told them that i would investigate this island... So, I must besides I could never forgive myself if i just went back on my word like that."

"Treecko."

" I need to find the other two.... They will be the key to the success of my mission."

Fall, and Treecko looked determined... The trainers eyes were glowing with intelligence, and cold ferocity. His face would never give away such emotions. He fist bumped the his Treecko as they continued to walk through the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Sia
Coordinator
Coordinator
Sia

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 pm

A Shroomish appeared Breloom are interesting pokemon you might wanna catch it and evolve it.The Shroomish jumped into a pond and was chatting with its friend Krabby.
Back to top Go down
Fall
Breeder
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Fall saw the two pokemon in the pond, and decided not to disturb them. They looked happy beyond belief. " I wouldn't want to disturb their friendship." He continued to walk through the forest in search of the others. "HELLO!? Duude, Treecko... They're close... I can feel it in my nuggets!" He continued to walk through the large jungle, with no sense of direction. Treecko still standing guard on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sia
Coordinator
Coordinator
Sia

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:47 pm

You find a Exeggcute running around
Back to top Go down
Fall
Breeder
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:01 pm

"Hey, it's rolling eggs!" Fall exclaimed. "I must put them back in their nest, or they will fall and break somewhere." he stated as he chased the small spheres. "Treecko, can you stop them please?"

"Treecko!" The small pokemon replied as he sprinted ahead of the trainer. He went in from of the Execcute.

"Treecko, use pound!"
Back to top Go down
Sia
Coordinator
Coordinator
Sia

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:10 pm

The Treecko sped and pushed the Exxegcute into a tree but not into its nest and it got angry and used Barrage to strike treecko and push it away to Fall and striking him
Back to top Go down
Fall
Breeder
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Fall changed... "Get rid of it, Treecko..." He was disjointed, cold.

"Treecko." the small lizard squeaked affirmatively. Running off into the jungle he, Treecko, used his superior speed, and coloration to dazzle the egg like pokemon.

"From the shadows, strike with pound!" Fall commanded. Treecko flew at the egg like Exxegcute.
Back to top Go down
Sia
Coordinator
Coordinator
Sia

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:59 pm

The Exxegcute used Hypnosis tiring Treecko causing him to slow down then The Exxegcute barraged The Tired Treecko with all its might and it fainted in due to exhaustion it seemed like it fought another pokemon from before
Congratalations Treecko is now Level 6
You may catch the Exxegcute
Back to top Go down
Fall
Breeder
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 am

I'll leave you alone little buddy... Just rest here." Fall brought the egg pokemon to the side of the path. He was still looking for the other two trainers, but if he had to he could accomplish this mission on his own. "Treecko... Fist bump." The pair casually walked away further into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."    "Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Dude, fist bump? Amen that..."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shikako Region! :: Shikako Region :: Yumi Rainforest-
Jump to: